Offering outstanding thermal conductivity and high electrical conductivity, C103 (CW1008A) copper is not susceptible to hydrogen embrittlement when heated in a reduced atmosphere. C103 copper has the highest electrical conductivity of any commercially pure copper on the market (greater than 100% IACS).
C103 copper alloys excellent formability.
Typical commercial applications for C103 (CW1008A) copper alloy include:
- Electronic instruments, transformers & motors
- Large generators, rotor conductors
- Switchgears, vacuum engineering
- Outstanding thermal conductivity
- Excellent electrical conductivity, excellent formability
- Highest electrical conductivity for commercially pure copper
We stock C103 (CW1008A) copper alloy in bar and sheet. We welcome stock enquiries from both domestic and international customers.