With high thermal conductivity, C101 (CW1004A) is a popular choice for all types of electrical components and conductors and is used in a wide range of engineering applications. Offering high ductility and impact strength, C101 is a highly versatile material which is usually produced as HDHC (hard drawn, high conductivity). It is a popular alloy for the manufacture of all of types of electrical conductors and components.
Corrosion resistance of the alloy is good to excellent.
Typical commercial applications for C101 (CW1004A) copper alloy include:
- Connectors, transformers, general electronics
- Motor components, busbars, cable strips
- Heatsinks, building fascias
- Excellent for soldering
- Versatile - widespread uses
- High ductility and material strength
- Corrosion resistance is good to excellent
We stock C101 copper alloy in round bar, flat bar, square bar and sheet. We welcome stock enquiries from both domestic and international customers.